When you join a Family Network, you’ll receive important email updates on a deployment, information on social activities and get the opportunity to connect with others going through the same experience.
Terra Firma now has two family networks:
- The first one is for those on Imposed Restriction (IR) and for those posted to shore units.
- The second one is for those on deployment and for those experiencing a work-related separation due to a course.
|Family Network Representative:||Melanie|
|Email – Shore Units & Imposed Restriction:||Family Network Rep|
|Email – Courses & Deployments:||Family Network Rep|
|Facebook Group:||Email your Rep to be added|
|Family Information Form:||English, French (PDF)|
|Deployment Support Book (Ships, Helicopters, MCDVs):||English, French (PDF)|
Do you have loved one deploying on HMCS Oriole? We have several resources for you:
- Check out our pre-deployment webpage
- Learn about how you can access free child care during the deployment
- Check out our upcoming activities and workshops
- Visit our website regularly for updates
The ship’s executive officer Lt (N) Eagle has started the following social media sites for official updates on the ship’s activities, time at sea with the Tall Ship Rendezvous , and what Oriole will be up to. Feel free to share these with your families and friends to get the info out there!
Social Media links:
- The HMCS Oriole has a public email that you are welcome to use. It will be checked as regularly as possible. They can be reached at email@example.com. For emergencies, please contact the MFRC.
Got a loved one deployed on HMCS Charlottetown? There are several resources for you:
Operation UNIFIER is Canada’s contribution to support Ukrainian forces through capacity building, in coordination with the United States and other countries providing similar training assistance. There are some specific mailing instructions for that deployment: