Victoria is the capital of British Columbia and located on the southern part of Vancouver Island. There are plenty of reasons to love this area: a dynamic arts community, the mild climate, and the year-round outdoor life. You’ll find it a place rich in history with modern shops, recreation facilities and schools. You’re never too far from a great restaurant, a beautiful park or a walk by the ocean.
If you are brand new to the area or planning on moving here, you may want to check out the following organizations.
Here are some great community organizations in Victoria, BC.
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Victoria
- Boys and Girls Club Services of Greater Victoria
- Cridge Centre for the Family
- Family Caregivers Network Society
- Family Services of Greater Victoria
- Greater Victoria Citizens Counselling Centre
- Greater Victoria Public Library
- Greater Victoria Police Victim Services Organization
- Inter-cultural Association of Greater Victoria
- La Societe Francophone
- Men’s Trauma Centre
- Pacific Centre Family Services Association
- Seniors Serving Seniors
- Society of Saint Vincent de Paul – Vancouver Island
- United Way of Greater Victoria
- Vancouver Island Crisis Line
- Vancouver Island Health Authority
- Victoria Disability Resource Centre
- Victoria Women’s Transition House Society
- Volunteer Victoria
- YM-YWCA of Greater Victoria