Welcome to the 443 Squadron Family Network. When you join the Family Network for 443 Squadron, you’ll receive important email updates on deployments, information on social activities and get the opportunity to connect with others going through the same experience. If your loved one deploys on an air detachment as part of a ship, we suggest that you join the ship’s family network.
|Family Network Representative:||Trista|
|Email:||Family Network Rep|
|Facebook Group:||443 Squadron Family Network|
|Family Information Form:||English, French (PDF)|
|Deployment Support Book:||English, French (PDF)|
|Unit Website:||443 Squadron|
|Other Resources:||Command Team Guide (PDF), Unit Liaison Handbook (PDF)|
A few members wanted to establish a COVID-19 Squadron Support Network with the aim of assisting members and their families who may be self-isolating in accordance with the Chief of Defence Staff’s direction and public health authority orders.
- Supporters are members who are healthy and able to pick up essential items for members in isolation. If you would like to help out by assisting fellow members, please fill out the Google form.
- Supporters will be identified by area and their information will be made available in the private Facebook group dedicated to COVID-19 support for our members. Moreover, supporters’ contact information will be provided to MFRC so that the organization can assist if they receive any requests on their end of similar nature.
- Those in need of support are encouraged to join the Facebook group ‘COVID-19 Squadron Support Network to easily connect with supporters in their area.
- If you are not on Facebook and would like to request a supporter to do essential errands for you, you can contact Sandra Pinard at the MFRC for a supporter in your area.
Please note that this support network is meant only for current 443 Squadron (443 SQN) members and their families. This includes those who may be deployed or on course with their families residing in the Greater Victoria & Cowichan area. Please be advised that it is at the supporter’s discretion to assist others who are not included in the network so long as they follow the directed social distancing measures. Our members’ health and safety are of utmost importance to us all so the more supporters available, the better; more supporters will lessen trips and possible exposure greatly.
Drop off your care packages by the end of the day at either the MFRC at the Colwood Pacific Activity Centre (2610 Rosebank Road) or Signal Hill MFRC in Esquimalt (1505 Esquimalt Road). If you are mailing from out of area, we suggest adding 10 days to any advertised cut off date to allow for parcel travel to Victoria. Check out our mail guidelines for guidelines and restrictions on our postal page. Dates may change, watch this page for updates.
Déposer vos forfaits de soins avant la fin de la journée au CRFM au Centre d’Activités Pacific de Colwood (2610 Chemin Rosebank) ou au CRFM Signal Hill à Esquimalt (1505 Chemin Esquimalt). Si vouz envoyez un courrier qui est à l’extérieur de la zone, nous vous suggérons d’ajouter 10 jours à toute date limite annoncée pour permettre le transport des colis à Victoria. Consultez nos directives de courrier pour les directives et les restrictions. Les dates peuvent changer, regardez cette page pour les mises à jour.
Due to the closeness of dates, if you are dropping off multiple parcels for multiple dispatches then we ask that you include the Dispatch Number on your parcel in the address section.
Due to the use of international mailing carriers, mail may arrive out of order.
Due to COVID there are no wrapping supplies available at either location at this time.
Notes Importantes :
En raison de la proximité des dates, si vous déposez plusieurs colis pour plusieurs envois, nous vous demandons d’inclure le numéro d’expédition sur votre colis dans la section adresse. En raison de l’utilisation de transporteurs postaux internationaux, le courrier peut arriver dans le désordre.
En raison de COVID, il n’y a pas des fournitures d’emballage disponibles à l’un ou l’autre endroit pour le moment.
Address / Adresse:
Crew member’s Name and Rank (Mess# if known) / Nom et grade du membre d’équipage (#Mess si connu)
PO Box 17000 Station Forces
Victoria BC V9A 7N2
Mail dates for HMCS CALGARY
- Dispatch 1 : Cut Off Date : Tuesday February 16, 2021
- Dispatch 2 : Cut off Date : Thursday February 25, 2021
- Dispatch 3 : Cut off Date : Friday, February 26, 2021
- Dispatch 4 : Cut off Date : Tuesday, March 2, 2021
- Dispatch 5 : Cut off Date : Thursday March 4, 2021
- Dispatch 6 : Cut off Date : Thursday March 18, 2021
- Dispatch 7 : Cut off Date : No date at this time (check back for updates) / Pas de date pour le moment (revenez pour les mises à jour)
- Dispatch 8 : Cut off Date : No date at this time (check back for updates) / Pas de date pour le moment (revenez pour les mises à jour)
- Dispatch 9 : Cut off Date : Tuesday May 25, 2021
- Dispatch 10 : Cut off Date : Thursday May 27, 2021
- Dispatch 11 : Cut off Date : Friday June 4, 2021
- Dispatch 12 : Cut off Date : Tuesday June 8, 2021
- Dispatch 13 : Cut off Date : Tuesday June 22, 2021
- Dispatch 14 : Cut off Date : Tuesday Jul 6, 2021
- Dispatch 15 : Cut off Date : Tuesday Jul 20, 2021
- Dispatch 16 : Cut off Date : Thursday August 5, 2021