When you join the Family Network for HMCS Ottawa, you’ll receive important email updates on deployments, information on social activities and get the opportunity to connect with others going through the same experience.
|Family Network Representative:||Marlena|
|Email:||Family Network Rep|
|Facebook Group:||Email your Rep to be added|
|Family Information Form:||English, French (PDF)|
|Deployment Support Book:||English, French (PDF)|
|Website:||Royal Canadian Navy|
|Facebook:||HMCS Ottawa on Facebook|
Travel Authorization Letter:
Here is the presentation from the Commanding Officer of HMCS Ottawa to the families of the crew on December 15, 2019.
HMCS OTTAWA will arrive home on Wednesday December 18th.
Friends and families are invited to participate in the ship’s arrival. You must be on the access list, generated from the ship, in order to access Dockyard.
- Guests can gather at the Chief and PO’s Mess beginning at 8am.
- Parking will be available in the small lot on Canteen Road and the small lot next to the C & PO’s Mess.
- ID checks will take place within the C & PO’s Mess.
- Shuttles to Duntze Head and A Jetty will being at 9am.
- Ship crosses Duntze Head at 10am
Tips for Homecoming Day
- Arrive early – allows time for parking, ID checks and a light snack
- For ID checks remember picture ID for those over the age of 13)
- Dress warm – it’s colder than you think on the jetty
- Bring strollers for the smaller children
- Communicate with your member about who will be on the jetty
Thanksgiving shoutout from the crew of HMCS Ottawa.