The Prevention, Support and Intervention (PSI) team includes a committed team of highly trained professionals, including Registered Social Workers and Counsellors. Team members understand the unique aspects of the military lifestyle and are committed to supporting families as they navigate experiences such as deployments and postings.
The PSI team offers:
- Professional family supports addressing the unique aspects of the military lifestyle
- Individual and Family focused short-term counselling sessions
- Appropriate referrals linking military families to community, medical and educational organizations and resources
- Personalized support that is responsive to emerging local and national military trends from a social work framework
- Individualized social work supports and counselling for transitioning CAF and veteran families